LATEST IRAQ NEWS

MIDEAST CONFLICT

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Poor Decision by Bush

I am under the firm opinion that the only mistake in the War in Iraq is to change the course. The American public has too minimal an understanding of this War to exercise sound judgement on the matter. The military didn't lose Vietnam, the American people did.

I fear that the President is letting a great leader take the fall for a nations ignorance.

I regret to see Secretary Rumsfeld depart. I am a solid supporter of his leadership. He has done a tremendous job at an extremely difficult task.

As a soldier, I support any decision my change of command makes. As a civilian, this is an unwise decision and simply displays to our enemies a newfound level of weakness.
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless