LATEST IRAQ NEWS

MIDEAST CONFLICT

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Troops in Support Of the War

This is a great article by a Marine who has done two tours in Iraq. He talks about politicians who claim to know the feelings and morale of our troops.

I saw Rep. John Murtha (D-PA)on C-Span when I first got back from Iraq sometime in October 2005. He talked about the troops... how we are discouraged and distraught... how we don't want to be participating in this war.

I was so furious I threw my plate at the TV. Who the hell is this guy to tell the world the way I feel? I respect his service, but as this article articulates, his assessment is way off. He and many others are completely out of touch.

Read this. Wade Zirkle... the author, Iraq Vet and Marine... does a great job of explaining the frustration myself and many others experience constantly.

Troops in Support Of the War