LATEST IRAQ NEWS

MIDEAST CONFLICT

Friday, June 10, 2005

back in Baghdad

Well after a few days of travel I am back in Baghdad. I am currently at Camp Liberty and should be returning to FOB Justice within the next couple of days.

I had a great time with family and friends while I was home. Thanks to all of them for their love and hospitality. I was, however, ready to get back here and finish what I started.

I have posted pictures from back in the day at Boots In Baghdad Photographs. They are all pre-Boots In Baghdad pictures but ought to hold you over until I have some new pictures and new experiences to share with you. There are also a couple of pictures from my R & R up there.

Boots In Baghdad is now accepting fiscal donations. To contribute see the right sidebar.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support the past few weeks. I am eager to get out there and pick up where I left off.